ATMEGA S 8535 and Teensy 2.0

Hi all, I'm seeking 2 electronics devices,

-the ATMEGA S 8535 (in PDIP box), and

-the Teensy 2.0.

Please can you tell me where could I find it in Edmonton (Alberta), in Canada? Any useful information will be very appreciated. Thank you

Reply to
guim

it's far easier to just order stuff like this. There's plenty of internet vendors for both those items.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

You likely won't find them locally. Most parts stores won't keep specialty items like that in stock.

Arrow Electronics has a regional office in Calgary. Their website lists the 8535. Them, Mouser or Digikey are probably your best bet.

HTH.

Reply to
Randy Day