AN: GuruGram #49...

is newly available for free download at

It is the second release of how to enhance your eBay tactical skills. It also includes equipment refurb secrets and links.

Sourcecode is separately available as

Other GuruGrams at

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email: don@tinaja.com

Don Lancaster

I'm deaf, dumb, and blind! Please send me the brail edition?

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

We are still searching for the holy brail.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email: don@tinaja.com

Don Lancaster

If you find the holy moyle, will you paste a clipping into your GuruGram?

--
Tony Cooper
Orlando FL

No problem. It is a mixture of chocolate and swiss cheese.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email: don@tinaja.com

Don Lancaster

Only if the specific gravity is the same this task can be accomplished. If the specific gravity is off more than +/- 3% the holes in the Swiss cheese will oxidize and create an unstable compound.

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz