Alter max speed setting, Rascal Mobility Scooter

I have a Rascal 235 mobility scooter that I bought used. It's top speed was reduced for the previous owner as he only had one usable arm.

Does anyone know if this setting is user adjustable?

Regards Lee

Reply to
Lee

HAve you tried contacting the manufacturer or distributor of the scooter?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann

Yes, I have and they want an exorbitant price to do it.

There is a lot of expertise on this NG and I was hoping that someone here might know something about this. Regards Lee

Reply to
Lee

You did visit google.com and type in a few key words did you not? I have a friend who has a CPAP breathing machine (for sleep Apnea) that he wanted to turn down the pressure a notch but his doctor wouldn't write the order. I found complete instructions on how to do it in a forum found by going to google. By the way, said friend is doing fine, much happier and doesn't have to wear a chin strap to keep his mouth closed. I actually spent some time monitoring him while he slept and he didn't snore once at a lower pressure (15 going to 13).

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

And what does this have to do with a scooter? I have sleep apnea, and am very knowledgeable on it, and anyone who plays with CPAP settings without a proper titration at a sleep lab is risking their life. Snoring, BTW is NOT an indication of sleep apnea. Now, do you know anything about the question that I asked? REgards Lee

Reply to
Lee

If you could be bothered to learn how to use a search engine properly you would be amazed what's availible online.

OTOH, why should anyone else do your grunt work?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And yet you are still a prick.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Lee wrote in news:f0c65q$1ka$1 @registered.motzarella.org:

It meana that service instructions could be out there, if you serarch hard enough, for the right things, or in the right places.

Reply to
Gary Tait