A Good Battery Recharger

Just some info for anyone looking for low cost battery chargers, I have = gone through a few chargers over the years and most lasted 5 years - or = until the first time it was hit or dropped. I have used this one every =

1-2 weeks for 10 years to charge a lawn mower lead-acid battery (and = dropped on the concrete several times LOL!!). Only thing I have had to = do is re-connect the aligator clips from time to time when they have = worked loose. Seems like it was around $20-25 at Kragen Auto Parts (now = O'Reillys). Slow charger only - not for quick charges.=20

Schumacher

1.5A On-Board Charger Model SE-1-12S Input 120VAC 4A 60HZ Output 12VDC 1.5A

Guv Bob