9v battery terminal blanks?

Here is how to tell if a 9 volt battery is good.Stick your tongue on there. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

If you use decent NiMH batteries, and only use them for a year, you will be no more likely to have a flat mic than if you use alkalines.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time, caddy.  It\'s distracting!"
Caddy:  "This isn\'t a watch Sir, it\'s a compass!"
Reply to
Peter Hucker

I have never met anyone who wants that blasted sidebar.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Cindy once remarked to her dentist that she didn\'t know what would be worse -
having a baby, or having a tooth pulled.
The Dentist replied, "Well make up your mind, Cindy - because I need to know
which way to position the chair."
Reply to
Peter Hucker

Why do people think this is sore? It just tickles.

Cindy once remarked to her dentist that she didn't know what would be worse - having a baby, or having a tooth pulled. The Dentist replied, "Well make up your mind, Cindy - because I need to know which way to position the chair."

Reply to
Peter Hucker

more likely to have a flat mic than if you use alkalines.

And you are an expert on professional audio production?

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron Johnson

no more likely to have a flat mic than if you use alkalines.

Why would I need to be to know about batteries?

A big-city, U.S. lawyer went duck hunting in rural Canada. He shot a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing. The litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it fell into this field, and I'm going to retrieve it." The old farmer replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here." The indignant lawyer said, "I am one of the best trial attorneys in the U.S. and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own." The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we do things in Canada. We settle small disagreements like this with the Canadian Three-Kick Rule." The lawyer asked, "What is the Canadian Three-Kick Rule?" The farmer replied, "Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up." The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger so he agreed to abide by the local custom. The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the city feller. His first kick hit the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees. His second kick nearly wiped the man's nose off his face. The barrister was flat on his belly when the farmer's third kick to a kidney nearly caused him to give up. The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, "Okay, you old coot! Now, it's my turn!" The old farmer grinned and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck!"

Reply to
Peter Hucker

I agree! You troll on MANY subjects you have no clue about, so why not batteries?

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Nah - he waved each of the smoke alarms at his dodgy homemade 12V fusebox.

Reply to
ian field

no more likely to have a flat mic than if you use alkalines.

You are arguing with people who use radio microphones on a daily basis as part of their profession, and you think you know better than them?

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron Johnson

What do you think set the parrots on fire in the first place? It wasn't his all lead & plastic Chinese smoke alarms.

I love the smell of smoked parrot, in the early dawn of the morning!

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

no more likely to have a flat mic than if you use alkalines.

Like I just said, microphones are nothing to do with battery chemistry.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

If trains stop at train stations, what happens at workstations?
Reply to
Peter Hucker

A few years back I bought a stack of £1.99 smoke alarms from a supposedly reputable chemists chain (the non-special offer price was quite a bit higher). These alarms became insensitive to smoke after only a couple of months - pressing the test button worked but holding a cigarette to the sensor no longer set it off. The landlord subsequently installed commercial duty rechargeable smoke alarms.

The £1.99 alarms turned out to be good value for the batteries they contained, a handy source of battery clips and I may eventually find a use for the very loud piezo sounders.

Reply to
ian field