48'' sony kpef48me2 RPTV focus problem

Hey,

I have a 10 years old 48'' sony kpef48me2 RPTV. last year (after 9 years of working perfactly fine) the tv started to loose focus. Most of the times the TV is out of focus, but focus seems to change all the time. Somtimes the TV goes back into focus for no apperent reason and can stay that way for hours (or go back out of focus in minutes).

Does anyone know what can cause this problem, and wether or not i can fix it myself? (and if not, how much should it cost and does it worth the investment or am i better of throwing that TV away?).

Thanks, Tal.

Reply to
Talgi

Art