3Com Officeconnect 16 Port Dual Speed Switch

Hi

Looking for the PSU pinout. PSU died some time ago, but the switch still worked. No longer have the PSU, but have the cable.

The connector is 4 pin, with Red, Black, White, and Screen. The label on the switch says 5vdc.

I ran it from a PC PSU some time ago fine (on 5v), but now I cannot remember the pinouts.

Ta

Peter

Reply to
Peter K

Figured it out now.

Black and White +5vdc Red and Screen Ground

Peter K