30 W Solar panel - can it charge a generator?

Sure, but only if you can get enough coal. ;-)

Michael A. Terrell

I didn't want to use the expression "wind up" in this thread.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Well, a lot of chickens do 'wind up' deep fried, baked, or with dumplings. How often do you hear of a chicken dying of old age? ;-)

Michael A. Terrell

-------------------------------------

I dont think it have enough power but you need to store energy a lot

Reply to
Seend

None. If they get old, they are not chickens anymore.

--
Husk kørelys bagpå, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.

They are no longer 'Chicks', AKA 'Baby Chickens'. The breed of bird is called 'Chicken'. Some relatives of mine had a 'Chicken Farm' in Kentucky where they raised 10,000 Chickens at a time. Not in tiny cages, either.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell