20" Samsung tv model:CT-5091XVC, chassis:KA50Z

20" Samsung tv model:CT-5091XVC, chassis:KA50Z, year:April 1996.No power,relay clicks and B+ at T444=flyback is 61v instead of 125V and pin 3 o/p of Q801=STR30125 is 85v instead of 125v.I unsoldered B+ pin of flyback and voltage rose to 120v but when I connected a 560 ohm load from B+ to ground the voltage dropped to 70v & pin 3 o/p of STR30125 became 90v and pin 2 (base=input) of STR30125 became 60v. I measured the resitors and diodes in the power supply section and jumped the electrolytics with new ones (I don't have an ESR meter) and problem still there.

I rang the flyback using the calibration output of my TEK465 and two

0.1Uf poly caps:

and it was fine,here are part #'s for the flyback:

Samsung generic # FCM-20A025 Samsung OEM # AA26-30001R HR Diemen # HR-7795 Global Electronics generic # FLY-643

Can anyone look up common repair tips for chassis:KA50Z?,thanks in advance for replies.

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

I did'nt found the schematics nor the tips but i the problem is still in the power supply, replace all electrolytic caps on the primary side of the PSU.

Ik.

Reply to
buran