2 red lights - great tips to prevent the xbox 360 red ring of death

Hi guys, Here is a thread with great tip to prevent the red ring of death

I had suffered from the 3 red lights and was able to fix it. recently my console is showing me 2 red lights. I read in a thread that this is a warning that my console is overheating again. I searched the web and saw a great thread explaining how to prevent overheating.

Reply to
Lamfxs