10 mm long shaft length tact switches

27" Panasonic stereo tv model:PC-29V76S (Canadian model),chassis:YAEDP184,year: April 1991,I need the Panasonic,Hitachi & other OEM part #'s for the front customer control tact switches (they are all the same so I only need the part # for any of the below pcb locations):

S050=Power S051=Vol down S052=vol up S053=ch down S054=ch up S055=norm S062=notch NR S058=setup S059=video S060=tv/video S057=display

Note:these are the standard 6 mm X 6 mm horizontal (standard) positioned shaft (shaft points 90 degrees/up), these ones have a grounding pin or ESD discharge pin and the critical feature is that the shaft length is 10 mm high.I could not find this model at the part # lookup sites below:

part # lookup sites:

$$Search?OpenForm

and I could not find other models using this chassis doing a Google search.Thanks in advance my friends for help/replies.

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

Sidney,

Mouser Electronics looks like they may have what you need.

Take a look at this online catalog page for Mountian Switch tactile switches ->

Mouser Stock No. 101-0462 Fig. B Dimensions (mm) 9.5 H 6.0 W

HTH Bill

Reply to
BILL_aka_BOSS