Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
December 26, 2006, 12:15 am
rate this thread
I recently bought a 8051/8052 evaluation board with AT89S52, hex
keypad, 6 digit 7seg LEDs and a beep.
It's easy to find information on the programming of the
microcontroller, but I can't find any information on how to program the
keypad, LEDs, and the beep.
There is no manual that came with the board.
- » Where to download free PIC assembler / basic compiler?
- — Next thread in » Microcontroller Discussions
- » New(ish) assembler for PIC16 microcontrollers (asm1825)
- — Newest thread in » Microcontroller Discussions
- » (PDF) Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology 2nd Ed by Kenneth Saladin
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)