the sound of mp3 played on ARM is more faster than played intel pc.

the sound of mp3  played on ARM is more faster than  played intel pc.
the player is madplay.
 00:01:34 Layer III, 128 kbps, 44100 Hz, joint stereo (MS), CR

what can do to make the sound  player on ARM is the same as on pc?
I had try to reduce the sample rate in the sound driver
snd-s3c2410-uda1341.c
from 44100hz to 24100hz.but the sample doesen't change.
I tried "madplay --sample-rate24%100 xyz.mp3"but only one frame has
effects.

thanks very much.

Site Timeline