help locating an FM xmitter to send .mp3 music played on PC to an FM tuner on my hifi system.

Any such thing out there? I was using JBL wireless speaker system, but it quit. It was wired like this: PC audio > to JBL xmitter JBL receiver > pre-amp > etc.

Any help appreciated.

regards, ben

Reply to
ZOT

There are several products on the market or coming to market that go one stage better. They use a LAN or wireless lan to connect your PC to your HIFI. Your PC becomes a server that can stream music to your hifi amp.

Just a few examples...

?articleId=18839899&_requestid=29918

Reply to
CWatters

?articleId=18839899&_requestid=29918

Thanks so much! The hauppauge stuff looks promising. Thanks again. regards,

Reply to
ZOT

I'm not really into Playstations but there might be a hack to convert one of those into a media player. I think they can be used as Windows Media Center Extenders

Reply to
CWatters