Re: How Linux Mint is handling systemd

Ubuntu (Canonical) assures us no one would be affected.
Hope so for all their derivates like Linaro.

Its a lot of work getting ARM embedded systems to compile and run
because a lot of driver settings and issues.

I normally try to max out the settings to have as much logical features
as possible enabled before compiling kernel and then bug hunt the rest for
drivers and issues that fail when trying to boot up Linaro.

I don't know if Linaro has gone systemd yet, but I thought I saw
something that mention systemd for future releases.

Anyway a challenge :)

Site Timeline