[Q] Wireless AP w/ arm9(180Mhz) and 64MB SDRAM

I just made an AP w/ arm9(180Mhz) core and 64MB SDRAM. And I used iptables to implement NAT on my AP. But I'm not sure if these are enough for the heavy- traffic situation.

I heard that iptables are heavy for traffic-intensive AP. Am I right?

What are the general h/w specs of commercial wireless AP?

Reply to
jehunrhee