keypads

Does anyone know of a "navigation type" keypad that has up, down, right. left arrows arranged in a diamond pattern, and 8 function/select keys?

I know I could just use a cheap 3x4 keypad and re-label it but I'd like something more professional looking....

Thanks.

Reply to
CptDondo

The Belkin Nostromo speedpad n52 might fill some of those needs:

It works as a USB keyboard and a USB mouse. By placing the left hand on the keys you have the keys tab - R, caps-lock - F and shift - C. At the thumb you have a keypad which when pressed generates arrow key events. Below the thumb there is a key working as a space bar and above the thumb the orange button is working as the alt key. The scroll wheel acts as a scroll wheel on a mouse even though there is no way to generate mouse movements or button press events.

regards Henrik

hc7(at)uthyres.com Examples of addresses which go to spammers:
root@variousus.net info@k-soft.se info@k-software.biz root@localhost
Reply to
Henrik Carlqvist