IO redirection or wedge or VSP

I am using some cross-development tools running on cygwin. I have two utils, one is a terminal-cli type program which talks to the target via a jtag interface, and one is a debugger which expects to talk to the target via a standard serial port. No source exists for either one. I'd like to redirect the IO such that the debugger sp uses the jtag interface with something like: %jtermvsp(debugger)&

The '' is supported in at least one shell (amigaOS I believe). Is this type of redirection possible in any of the common shells? What else do I need? virtual sps, a KB wedge?

tia

Reply to
tns1

I am part of the way there with:

%jterm > /dev/com1

Which works, but the com port defaults to the wrong baud. Is there a way to set this on the command line or change the default in windows?

thanks

Reply to
tns1