IDE driver in polling mode

Hi. I have a board with MPC8541(PPC PQ3) platform running 2.6.14 Linux.

I'd like to know whether it is possible to use IDE driver (ide-disk) in polling mode, instead of using IRQ.

In case you wonder - the reason why I need this weired thing is that I have a compact flash connected directly to the host local bus using memory mode. It is more-or-less IDE-compatible, except that it doesn't issue interrupts.

Thanks, Michael.

Reply to
Mic