GRUB Configuration

hi friends,.. I am samuel, I m quite new to Embedded Linux,.. Actually i have to build a Embedded Linux edition for Pentium 4 processor, the motherboard is some industrial grade. My doubt is in configuring GRUB, shuold i require BSP of Motherboard or shall i go ahead with the pentium 4 processor BSP. Please clarify my doubt.... Thanks in advance....

Reply to
samuel.neelam