Embedded Box with simple alphanumeric Display?

Hi there,

while there are several very cheap (down to 25 Euros) embedded linux systems (usually sold as SOHO Routers) with ot without Wireless LAN. None of them does usually have any kind of display.

What I'm looking for is a somewhat multi-purpose boxed embedded linux device with the following features:

Ethernet USB-Host LCD (eg. 2*25 characters) Wireless LAN (optional) Mini-PCI slot (optional, would be perfect) Build in Mains supply or wall power supply.

I don't mind using something diverted from its intended use like a SOHO Router, because developer Boards like the foxboard are usually even more expensive.

Sven

--
The source code is not comprehensible
                 (found in bug section of man 8 telnetd on Redhat Linux)

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web
Reply to
Sven Geggus

Not exactly what you were asking for, but it's something I've picked up on and highly regard for use in future products... and best of all it can be found for under $75.00 (us).

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)
Reply to
Jerry McBride

TS-7200 with LCD-LED and WIFI-G-USB accessories is pretty close feature-wise.

Janne