Embedded Box with simple alphanumeric Display?

Hi there,

while there are several very cheap (down to 25 Euros) embedded linux
systems (usually sold as SOHO Routers) with ot without Wireless LAN.
None of them does usually have any kind of display.

What I'm looking for is a somewhat multi-purpose boxed embedded linux
device with the following features:

Ethernet
USB-Host
LCD (eg. 2*25 characters)
Wireless LAN (optional)
Mini-PCI slot (optional, would be perfect)
Build in Mains supply or wall power supply.

I don't mind using something diverted from its intended use like a
SOHO Router, because developer Boards like the foxboard are usually
even more expensive.

Sven

--
The source code is not comprehensible
                 (found in bug section of man 8 telnetd on Redhat Linux)

Re: Embedded Box with simple alphanumeric Display?

Not exactly what you were asking for, but it's something I've picked up on
and highly regard for use in future products... and best of all it can be
found for under $75.00 (us).

http://www.intel.com/products/motherboard/D201GLY2/index.htm

--

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

Re: Embedded Box with simple alphanumeric Display?

TS-7200 with LCD-LED and WIFI-G-USB accessories is pretty close
feature-wise.