cygmon problem

Hi,

I am trying to boot an IXP1200eb with linux. During the configuration of boot options in cygmon , i try to set items 2 and 3

[BootOptions]: 1 BOOTP/Manual (manual) 2 Local IP (0.0.0.0) 3 Remote IP (0.0.0.0) 4 Linux kernel file name (zImage) 5 Linux ramdisk file name (ramdisk_img.gz) 6 Linux kernel load offset (C0808000) 7 Linux boot command line string () 8 Countdown to auto-boot Linux (1) Enter option number (1 to 8), "q" to quit, "s" to save: [BootOptions]:

However, it does not accept 10.0.0.11 and 10.0.0.170 as valid IP addresses. When I try to set the IP it gives the following error..

Local IP (in dotted decimal notation): 10.0.0.11 Illegal lip, try again!

Is ther anyway that i can set these IPs? I tried s lip and s rip commands also. Those commands give no error messages, but again tftp does not work with the IP addresses..

Thanks

Reply to
Onur Demir