Cheap hardware

Hi, I'm trying to find the cheapest linux-capable hardware. Only thing I need is Ethernet-support and another way to interact (serial port or better keyboard). A way to use a 6bit-digital-LCD would be nice. Cheapest thing, but not optimal for my purpose, would be the WRT64G from Syslink

Please don't laugh, but I'm trying to build a network-capable clock-radio: Server plays MP3 through cron-job on stereo in bedroom. Embedded Linux divice is used to transfer info for sleep-button and alarm-off :D

Thanks in advance, Kay-Michael Voit

Reply to
Kay-Michael Voit

gumstix.