Cannot Boot!!!!

Hi All, We are using a Arcom Box which uses RHlinux(2.4.18). It has a onboard Flash and a compac flash. Our kernel and the filesystem resides in the onboard flash and the compaq flash houses all the requied software which is started after the boot up. The probelem we are facing is suddenly the system hangs and if the system is rebooted it stops with a message.... init: no more process left in this runlevel. Is this something to do with the Flash filesystem getting corrupted. The same footprint of Linux kernel and rootfilesystem is working fine on some systems while some are giving this typical problem. Anybody has any idea as to what can be the reason.Plese help me out I am stuck. Thanks for the help. Regards, Satya

Reply to
satya kumar