UK.TV field strength circuits and/or PC software?

Are there any home-brew designs for measurement of field/signal strength to check TV channels, please? I have an old set that might be opened up for tuning if that is possible. We have had some rather dubious data given by a contractor and a check would be useful.

--
Pete.
Reply to

best channels period..

Prima12

Perhaps worth telling what you've been told?

Reply to
CWatters

Probably your best shot would be to measure the AGC voltage. That's a clear --and relatively easy to measure-- sign of signal strength. e.g.

Kind regards,
Gerard Bok
Reply to
Gerard Bok