thermal conductive glue ?

I've seen those heatsinks which stick on ram sticks with double sided
conductive tape, but has anyone seen this stuff as a glue ??  Just about
everywhere sells thermal compound though thermal glue doesn't seem to exsist
?!

Chris

Re: thermal conductive glue ?
It certainly exists as a two part 'Thermal Bonding System'. I haven't
encountered any one part version.

Dave

 Posted Via Nuthinbutnews.Com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
                http://www.nuthinbutnews.com

Re: thermal conductive glue ?
Hi, Locktite make the very thing, Its called Output 315. Not cheap though.
There are some cheaper altenatives as well but I can't remember their names

Re: thermal conductive glue ?

I've used Arctic Silver adhesive in the past for video card ram sinks
and the like, works well but costs a bit, see here for info;
http://www.arcticsilver.com/products.htm

Most pc overclocking etailers sell the stuff.

--
Apollo

Site Timeline