Tachometer for slow RPM

Dear friends, I am wanting to project a Tachometer for my motorcycle using the part mechanics (pointer) of an industrial Tachometer. I have a problem in the slow rotation because as it is a motor of 2 cylinders 4 strokes, and I will be receiving sign of a cylinder only, I have: 2 RPM = 1 Pulse. This makes the pointer to be oscillating (balancing) I am wanting to avoid that. If somebody has a suggestion I thank.

Reply to
Fernando