Simple Optical Remote Switches

All,

I've googled this and have come up surprisingly dry.

What I want to do is control a relay optically over a distance of about 30 feet. One way, off on. Almost zero bandwidth.

I see optical cables with fittings on each end.

Where could I find modules that would do this sort of thing? I don't want to solve the mechanical problems myself. Someone must have invented such a thing.

Is there a hobbyist source for this sort of thing?

Bill Hale Loveland CO

Reply to
Bill