Scope crt question

I just picked up an old kenwood cs-5135, when displaying i got a ghosted line, what is this from?

Chris

You should lower the intensity :-)

What you see is a pulse during retrace. That should be suppesed by the Z-channel but if you turn up the intensity, it still lights up.

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok

"Chris" wrote news:CrJod.118405$ snipped-for-privacy@weber.videotron.net...

Looks like DTB. Delay trigger base iirc. It is to 'zoom' in on a part of the waveform that is displayed on the screen. Usefull for complex signals like video. However I dont know if this kenwood has that option. Otherwise I've no explanation for the 'ghost' signal.

Al

Reply to
The Al Bundy