Re: Osama Found Hanged 272

Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..

Just remember, folks, you read it here on Usenet first... :-)

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Reply to

.....mmmmm, yes.

Probably did it because someone overcharged him for shipping on a Nuke he baught off eBay.

Yours, Mark.

Paul Burridge wrote:

evening.

Reply to
Mark (UK)

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 06:19:59 -0700, Paul Burridge wrote (in article ):

Where?

CNN's pretty mute on this "news". URL?

--
Please, no Google links. I wouldn't ask a
question here if I hadn't done that already.

DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

You really don't want to go there. This is undoubtedly a trick to get people to open an executable file nested in the ZIP file, and I'll give you three guesses as to what is most likely to be in the executable file (hint: it's not pictures).

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

I read in sci.electronics.design that Mjolinor wrote (in ) about 'Osama Found Hanged 272', on Thu, 22 Jul 2004:

I would have thought that even CNN reporters could tell the difference between Britney Spears and Osama bin Laden.

John Woodgate

It's bound to be Britney with no clothes on, they all are because that's what most of them say they are.

Reply to
Mjolinor

Really?? All the ones I've seen are purported to be of Christina Aguilera, which is why I've not bothered to look. There's enough trash on my computer without that old trollop adding to it.

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Reply to
Paul Burridge

Doesn't one of them have a beard?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

I read in sci.electronics.design that Ken Taylor wrote (in ) about 'Osama Found Hanged

272', on Fri, 23 Jul 2004:

Do you have intelligence from the CIA about that?

John Woodgate

evening.

According to The Register it's a Trojan horse:

"Virus writers are trying to trick users into opening a Trojan horse on their PC by passing malicious code off as a "suicide photographs" of Osama bin Laden. At a result, Usenet newsgroups are overflowing with bogus messages claiming that journalists found the terrorist leader's hanged body earlier this week."

For anyone who did download the Trojan there is more information about it here:

To reply to me directly:

Replace privacy.net with: totalise DOT co DOT uk and replace me with
gareth.harris
Reply to
Gareth

No. Osama shaved his off to avoid identification.

(You heard it here first.)

Reply to
JW
[.]

Old?

Reply to
JW

Sure. Britney.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Yes it suggests it does not affect w98 not it is not explicit. Poor show for an anti-virus company??????????

I saw another about Arnold Swatchaniger? but the zip file passed a virus check.

Here it is =================

Early this morning Arnold Schwarzenegger was found hanging by his neck from the large oak tree in his Californian garden. In a suicide note found at the scene he tells of his sordid sex life and lack of will to live. A copy of the suicide note which was found by journalists has been included here

===================

evening.

Reply to
half_pint

that's

That's easy then, if it has a beard it's Britney.

Reply to
Mjolinor

I read in sci.electronics.design that Who cares! wrote (in ) about 'Osama Found Hanged 272', on Sun, 25 Jul 2004:

You could have adopted the name of the archetypal Customer Relations Officer, Hugh Caires.

John Woodgate

Never heard of that one.... Thanks! WC

Reply to
Who cares!

I thought for customer service one was to to go to Hellen Waite.

--
  Keith
Reply to

I read in sci.electronics.design that Keith Williams wrote (in ) about 'Osama Found Hanged 272', on Mon, 26 Jul 2004:

She is his manager.

John Woodgate

Apparently fat asses are in this year.

Reply to