Re: computer controled switches; Thanks for all the input.

Thanks for all the input, yes I should have been more specific. I was just tinkering and my fingers did the typing.

We are in a good place for solar energy here and we have above average wind speed so that would also be an option/addition. Tinkering about a warm water system, above 60 Celsius could warm up the well water before going to the boiler and below 30 Celsius could run the floor heating if needed. If controlled by computer I can adjust without climbing on the roof or going to the basement, I can register and save data and adjust accordingly. With a very low water flow and a big tank I could even do both ( pre "heat" water and run floor heating from a lower level in the tank) Thought about making a temporary set-up to determine minimum size and amount of storage. But I have so much to read and study now that I'll save my questions for later and work out a more detailed set-up first. We have to rebuild the house first anyway, but I want to have all options open so I can put in lines,pipes etc. were needed. It's good to know that there is plenty of help when needed.

Thanks you all

Richard

Hi, I'm new here. > Can some one put me on the right track? I'm looking for info/hardware and > software to run a heat-pump by computer, checking in and out temperature

and

have the pump work accordingly. > Any hints are welcome > Thanks Richard > > -- > The Bald Ass Prairie Farm > remove from email for reply > > > > >
Reply to
The Bald Ass Prairie Farm