***needed: Auerbach books, reports and journals especially. the early ones. Also any early data processing journals and information. re;py off list to me directly please.

***needed: Auerbach books, reports and journals especially. the early ones. Also any early data processing journals and information. re;py off list to me directly please.

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC - - See the Museum's Web Site at

Coury House / SMECC

5802 W. Palmaire Ave. Phone 623-435-1522 Glendale Az 85301 USA
Reply to
ed sharpe