PLEASE

PLEASE DONATIONS NEEDED Hello:

I am asking for any help that I may please receive. I am requesting DONATIONS in ANY CONDITION of electronic items. (Broken, working, needs repair, good for parts).

I am requesting these donations in the following categories.

I am seeking items in the fields of Audio, Video, Communications, Laser, Robotics, Satellite, Computer, Test Equipment etc. I am also desperately seeking Video cameras, video recorders, DVDs, etc. ALL IN ANY CONDITITON, In ANY condition, Broken, Damaged, Working, Non Working, Repairable, Good For parts.

Being disabled is not fun as standing up on feet is a real pain however be unable to work is a real pain. I love electronics; I hope when and if medical get better to be employable again. However the only way to keep active is the ability to keep going and keep coherent, is to keep tinkering, trying to design or redesign and test out new ideas. I also like to try to keep up on trends and keep ability to do things. Electronics is more than a hobby it is a life style.

I like to share knowledge with others, I love to tutor beginners and learn new things. If any help that I can please get, I would be greatly appreciative. If I can be of help let me know. I am located in Concord California.

Being unemployed with no transportation to call my own gives me time on my hands and nothing is more miserable than to feel unproductive and trapped at home at the mercy of who ever you can get out of the house with. If I had a job than I could earn myself a vehicle with a heart set on a passenger van.

I would love to work in the broadcast or electronics industry even if it means just pushing buttons, anything to work in a field that I dearly love.

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Reply to
docp