playstation 3 PS3 60gig

playstation 3 for sale 60gig unopened. 1500$ 585 749 3855 rochester ny, Pittsburg pa, Erie pa, buffalo ny blacksburg va or anywhere along

77 or 79 in WV I can deliver to. other than that, I will have to ship it to you (I REALLY don't want to have to ship it as I DONT trust UPS, there will be a shipping charge if it comes down to it, sorry)

jim

Reply to
jim.bisha

You can buy a REAL computer for a whole lot less that that.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson