Pace desolder station

Anyone got one and can you tell me about the wire that goes from the 2 volt

50 amp unit to the tweezers. I ripped it to bits and the connections inside are silver soldered not soft soldered and it seems that no matter what I use unless it is basically copper bars it gets really hot. The plugs on the wire are very similar to UHF/VHF coax plugs (not F type) and I can't see that they would carry the currrent. It's difficult trying to make one when I have never seen one and the chance of finding one seem to be pretty low.
Reply to
Mjolinor