Old PC card jumpers - link to depositfiles.

Pew.... one hour trickle download, .............. ........................first 6 % arrived......

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Suggest a faster downloading repository and I'll upload it again there.

Reply to
Ian Field

Just a thought - I posted the link a number of places, maybe the servers being wrung dry.

Reply to
Ian Field

Ian Field Inscribed thus:

Came down in about 10 minutes for me ! However I have noticed that the speed varies dramatically at different times of the day. Between 10am and 1pm seems to be best. Late evening

9pm on, seems to be worst. YMMV
--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.