Ohm's Law calculator for Palm OS?, (Power/Work and Energy, Kirchoff's Law?)

Hi all,

I'd love to find a Ohm's Law calculator for my Palm OS (3.1) PDA as a study tool.

It would be great if I could find a program that covers Power/Work and Energy, as well as Kirchoff's Law and more.

I've seen one, but it runs on Palm OS 5 ;(, I'm sure there must be one around somewhere?!??!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Myron Samila
Toronto, ON Canada

tool.

as well as

MathPad

is $10 and can handle many types of formulas.

More about me:

VB3/VB6/C/PowerBasic source code:
Freeware for the Palm with NS Basic source code:
Drivers for Pablo graphics tablet and JamCam cameras:
johnecarter at@at mindspring dot.dot com. Fix the obvious to reply by email.

Reply to
the Wiz

There is one for pocket-PC's on my web site with full source, may be you would like to port it to PalmOS ?

Cheers, Robert

"Myron Samila" a écrit dans le message de news:V1uwb.4463$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

study tool.

Energy, as well as