microwave

I think there was an earlier thread here about possible uses for parts scavenged from a microwave oven. I was just wondering whether one could use them for microwave spectroscopy.

Ignorantly, Allan Adler snipped-for-privacy@zurich.ai.mit.edu

  • *
  • Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT Artificial *
  • Intelligence Lab. My actions and comments do not reflect *
  • in any way on MIT. Moreover, I am nowhere near the Boston *
  • metropolitan area. *
  • *
Allan Adler

Yes. The diffraction pattern is really tight, so you need a well collimated beam of microwaves though.

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/    |  mailto:inquisitor@i.am |             Ian Stirling.
 Click to see the full signature