Mainframe Training with IBM Certification

Mainframe industry has shortage of people. Mainframe Education gives you the competitive advantage you'll need to succeed in an exciting, leading - edge career in enterprise systems.

We are proud to announce Mainframe Training with IBM certification Program for individuals.

We are IBM ACE (Advanced Career Excellence) Partner / AITP (Authorized Individual Training Program).

Course Registration Terms & Condition:

Course Name IBM Mainframe Duration 45 working days Project 1 Week Dates Batch starting every month. Contact our office for more details Location Bangalore Timings 9.30 am to 5.30 pm (Full Time) Fees Call for details - 9880228408 / 9901983901.

Certificates Participants will be awarded Course Completion Certificates at the conclusion of the course from IBM.

Faculties We have subject matter experts

Course Material We will provide globalizes standard course material from IBM.

Facilities We will provide the facilities i.e -training room, projector, networked machines, live IBM Mainframe connectivity, and required software.

Eligibility Criteria:

BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.sc (IT) with minimum 50% of marks.

Contact us for FREE counseling session immediately. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
rajamohan

Your spam sounds wonderful, but if you can't afford your own domain name and email server who will beleive your lies?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi

Just to avoid the competetors i do not want disclose the company name...............

Reply to
rajamohan

Which leaves you with ZERO credibility. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida