Isolating PFC

I currently Have an applicating which ideally requires a 1KW isolate

output at around 350VDC, without having the bulk of a 1KVA or bigge mains isolation xfmr

Anyone got any ideas on the best way to do this? Or know a good chi

to use. The higher switching frequency the better.

Reply to
Andy

"Andy" schreef in bericht news:TLednfIx2rTbl5veRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Hello Andy,

Maybe a phase shift converter would be a better option. Look for the ucc3895 chip. I think you can make this converter even without a PFC if you don't care about the power factor...

Reply to
The Al Bundy