Fluorescent lights stop microwave beam

If you go to Tusla's death ray I explain how a beam of what I think is a microwave beam that has been going over me at night and making me sick to my stomach and leaving a metallic taste in my mouth and a vibration in my body. I have been doing this for 4 years. During this time I have experimented with different way to protect my self from this beam. First I started out with pillows over me and then wood and then I remembered that two Mercury lights went out at the house that I lived at before and then the new house I moved in to the Mercury light went out. I wondered if this thing had to do with light so I put fluorescent light fixtures over my bed. This has stopped it. I'm thinking that since microwaves are light that they must dissipate in the fluorescent light. I have much more that I have experimented with. Even thought I know the this is a very dangerous thing I have had to try to figure it out.

Reply to
myspirit2000

Wear a tinfoil hat and hang lots of wire coathangers from the ceiling.

Reply to
ian field

Oklahoma never had a death ray, and you know it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Shhhhhhh! Texas is going to be REALLY surprised one of these days....

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

It would have made more sense to put it at the US Mexico border in the first place.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (known to some as snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) scribed...

I must be getting cynical. Even poking fun at the k00ks has lost its entertainment value.

*PLONK!*

-- Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute (Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)

-- kyrrin a/t bluefeathertech d-o=t calm "Salvadore Dali's computer has surreal ports..."

Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Where would the internet be without the occasional random nutter?!

Reply to
ian field

My suggestion, although it may not be recognised as relevant, is to seek help. I can't recommend sites that can do this, especially in your country, but

should put you on the path...

Reply to
Johnny Boy

To make a death ray all you have to do is to put microwaves inside a lazer beam and you could fry anything you point it at.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Grizz

You can get lithium from coin cells...............

Reply to
ian field

No, that makes a time machine. But you only have 30 minutes before the vortex collapses.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

And if the laser points the wrong way it inverts time!

Reply to
ian field

I know that sound waves can go through wall and a ruff, could a lazer beam do that? I can hear a noise in my basement it is a thumping sound I have tried to find it, I think it is coming from a cold air run. I have taped the sound. When the beam comes over me I can hear this sound and it goes faster and faster.

Grizz wrote:

Reply to
myspirit2000

Its the Morlocks in the caves under your basement

Reply to
ian field

That is your hart. You cold have a mild form of schizophrenia. Get some help.

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

Let him figure it out. They'll put the video of his brain frying on YouTube, it'll be smashing.

Reply to
Steven

Not as much as Oklahoma's northern neighbors when they discover that the construction crew was all illegal aliens who turned it 180 degrees, to keep it from being aimed at their relatives in Mexico.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida