Elektor Lab Supply, 1987-

It was a adjustable supply, with digital meters and voltage and current were adjustable. Also, by fliping a switch, it could be used as a adjustable load.

I built one of these and it has worked perfectly until now. I am looking for the schematic for this beast, my own copy has gotten lost.

Thanks, Jan Finland

--
Poista ylimääräinen _ vastatessasi.
Please remove the extra _ when replying.

Speaking of Elektor Electronics magazine, what has happened to them? Are they still in business, or gone belly up? Their web site has been down for some months now, and I can't find any recent info related to their existence or demise.

-- Dave M MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the address)

were

lost.

Reply to
Tweetldee

Hi, Here is the address:

They are still alive and doing well. What that psu concerns; can you tell me what number is etched on the board. (starts probably with EPS...) Maybe I have the schematic and will mail it to you. Mail me direct to be sure that I see the message. Cheers... Marco

for

existence

in

Reply to
VMI

Elektor Electronics magazine is still going strong.

Their web site is runnign nicely at address

It has ben there for years and still running nicely.

Maybe your Internet connection is just down or broken....

--
Tomi Engdahl (http://www.iki.fi/then/)
http://www.epanorama.net/

"Joe" schreef in bericht news:AnE3d.349$ snipped-for-privacy@reader1.news.jippii.net...

Jan,

Have the Dutch version from 1988. Microcontrolled power supply. Even if you can't read Dutch, the schematics and layouts should remain the same. Takes some time to scan them and will be over 1MB .GIFs I guess. (Totaly, not per piece.)

petrus bitbyter

petrus bitbyter

I found a number on the top side of the PCB, it's 930033.

Jan

Reply to
Joe

I can sent you a scan if you want