Electrical Instalation

Wish to use the regular electrical instalation in order to produce sparks by having an differently charged conductive sourface higly chaged around (from ac to c.sourface) , something like the Van Der Graff Generator .

RHB

Reply to
brownyear

You'll need to consider the regenerative conflagration grounding or
else the filter sourface area will spark to the ac when its chaged,
higly or noot.
Reply to
John Fields

Thank You .

I was told in the past and also made all kind of experiences with HV in the past , I just wonder if the side efects of this experiments can be puted in a good place as they should . In order to make this side efects in to a productive item for the market.

RHB

Reply to
brownyear

Scroll down this page of photos....

Big enough?

Reply to
CWatters

Thanks .

Indeed a big pice of equipment . And indeed handeling this kind of devices is very dangereus .

RHB

Reply to
brownyear

Best stick to UV lasers then :-)