Earth bonding point connector

What do type of connectors do you folks use on earth bonding points ? 10-mm studs, 7-mm studs, bananas, what ? So many standards to choose from...

-- André Majorel "After 15 minutes, I wanted to marry her. After a half hour, I completely gave up the idea of snatching her purse." -- _Take the Money and Run_

Reply to
Andre Majorel

How many amps ? I use M4. Don't forget it must not be plain steel and corrosion proof (plated is fine) along with the other attachment hardware.

I'm assuming you mean an internal earth bonding safety stud.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Sorry, I was thinking of earth bonding points for ESD mats, wrist wraps and the like...

--
André Majorel
"After 15 minutes, I wanted to marry her. After a half hour, I completely
gave up the idea of snatching her purse." -- _Take the Money and Run_
Reply to
Andre Majorel

Whatever's fitted. I thought there was some standard.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore