Digital caliper IC source?

Does anyone who produce IC ( which operate with absoulute capacitance sensor) for digital calipers ? And complete solution for measurement diameters (IC + absolute sensors)? I am designing system which collect data of measured diameters and stored in own memory. I need only electronics part of standart digital caliper. Thanks.

Reply to
Alexander Philippovich