Components stores in Amsterdam?

Could anyone recommend some good electronic components stores in Amsterdam, Netherlands? My brother works there and is coming back to Italy next month so I'd ask him to buy me some components that are hard to find or too pricey here.

Thank you very much

Reply to
sr

Good ones? I suppose it is mostly mail order these days. But there still are some. Muco in the Bilderdijkstraat, and Rotor in the Kinkerstraat are close together. Then there is Hecke on the Ceintuurbaan, but I find they rarely have what I am looking for.

Thomas

Reply to
Zak