cheap battery fan = lots of noise on TV

I wonder if FCC would be interested in knowing some cheap battery powered fans being sold in USA is causing lots of interference to lower VHF band of TV? The one I had caused lots of white noise to appear on my TV be it antenna or video game console (direct to TV hookup) I took it back to a different store for exchange but it was still the same so it is defiantly not a faulty unit but common issue.

When I took mine apart, I found no capacitor at all. I soldered a $0.05 cap across the motor terminal and now there's a lot less noise on TV.

These fans were sold at Target. The fan also runs off USB power but it never worked without causing PC to reboot until after I added the cap. So probably high return rate due to it not working with PC.

Leaving a $0.05 cap is not enough to justify causing RF interference, killing PC's and possibly bringing wrath of FCC down. Assume a production of 50,000 total USB and battery powered fans, that'd save only $2,500 and if FCC frowns on stray noise like this, $2,500 will evaporate quickly in recalls and/or fines.

--
sales@platshop.com disgust me.  sales@platshop.com spams a lot in game
so I am posting sales@platshop.com as often as possible so sales@platshop.com