causes of coupling faults and/or neighborhood pattern sensitive faults

Please somebody tell me the reasons for the occurance of CFs (coupling faults) and/or NPSFs (neighborhood pattern sensitive faults) in semiconductor memories especially observed in high density DRAMs. And if possible kindly suggest me some reference material on this topic... Thanks Kally

Reply to
Kally