BollettiniTecniciGeloso

TECHNICAL REPORTS GELOSO For those who want to relive the history of Eng. Geloso and his company (the Geloso SpA), through its TECHNICAL REPORTS ; I recommend the following link, from which you can download, in pdf format, almost all TECHNICAL REPORTS GELOSO :

Do not let that this immense documentation we lose forever.

BYE BYE

Reply to
romano_74

is there english versions

Reply to
ZACK.

Hi Zak, I'm sorry, but GELOSO'S TECHNICAL REPORTS, were published only in italian language; however, you can copy text from PDF, and translate it with google languages. BYE Have a good day

Reply to
romano_74