Beginner in Electronics

Good day all sci.electronics.misc users, I have joined this group primary becos of my passsion for electronics. Thus i want to know how i can develop myself to be good at understanding electronics to a point that i could build/design good circuits and electronics products. Also if there's anyone that could link me up to a site that has good electronics materials for download, or send to me i wouldn't mind my email addy is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Thanks

Reply to
kizuc

Read, experiment, ask questions, don't top-post, do cross-post.

Subscribe to: news:/sci.electronics.basics

--
JF
Reply to

As to John's first suggestion (Read) get a copy of "The Art of Electronics." It is readable. Also, "The Radio Amateur's Handbook" is worth a look-see. Have fun!

Reply to
Charles Schuler